Tuesday 3 September 2024

New Ink bt Tracey B

 Good morning everyone,

another month and another colour palette.

My son now has 3 tattoos. They are all different, but they all have a deeply personal meaning to him.   He has his gran's date of birth and death in roman numerals around his wrist, a springbok (his partner is South African), and now a barn spider, cause that's the type of spider in Charlotte's web, in memory of his stillborn sister Charlotte.

This is why I scrapbook.   

Why do you?


I created my circle embellishments with some crackle paste, alcohol inks, an Aall and create stamp and a couple of punches.   How cool is this one.

For the background I used some Distress Oxide (it was clean up from another project), Nuvo mousse (chai latte) through a stencil using a stencil brush ('cause it was a little dried up but still got it to work), some Finabair jewel paste (crushed amber) and a TCW Believe script stencil and some Momento Ink (Tuxedo black) and another stamp.

Other products I've used include

tags

string

wood veneer heart


TFL

cheers

Tracey








No comments:

Post a Comment