Sunday 11 August 2024

What's the secret you're kepingy Tracey B

 Good morning everyone - only 5 days late with this post - and the way my life has been atm: that's called winning!

This month Scrapping Clearly is partnering with Soul Scrappers Challenges so head on over for some great challenges.


I was inspired by the colours in the centre circle of this month's colour palette.




First I gave my page a coat of clear gesso.   In hind site it didn't really need it but as I'm not always (aka never) sure where the page is going adding gesso is something I often do as it can give me more options.


I then sponged on some distress ink (evergreen bough, twisted citron and peeled paint) through a few leaf stencils.

I scribbled some gelatos (Cotton candy and Blueberry) onto my messy mat, spritzed them with water and using some packaging, smooshed them onto the LO.


I matted the photos and added some 49 & Market Ticket Essentials, a few splashes of Colour Blast spray (Caribbean), some ribbon, pearls, fussy cut leaves and a title and called it done.

Am I showing my age again with the title?


TFL

cheers

Tracey

 






No comments:

Post a Comment