Tuesday 20 June 2023

Pfff by Tracey B

 Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've been here as I've been busy tripping around the world which has been great fun and I now have a stack of photos to scrap.Yay.   This is not one of them though.



This page started with some Impasto paste mixed with Dina Wakley turquoise paint which I scrapped through a stencil or 2 (and then mostly covered up - oh well).   I then sponged some Distress oxide (picked raspberry) through another stencil.

I then added some more clear impasto (gel medium would work as well) through a circle stencil and whilst still wet, sprinkled on some beads.   I have a huge stash of beads thanks to a very generous friend but you can get some here.    I wasn't entirely happy with this, probably due to the choice of stencil as the beads clumped together too much for my liking so whilst it was still wet, I just brushed a few of them off to create a more random scattering.   It was a bit messy but I'm glad I did it.

I mounted my photo on some Lucky Findings paper and added a bunch of flowers from my stash including some gorgeous 49 & Market ones.   I also fussy cut an Art by Marlene rice paper flower and a Scrap FX acetate butterfly and added some Kaiser craft alphas for my title (would have added some 't's and 'h's but I didn't have any and I wasn't sure how you actually would spell that sound!)

TFL
cheers
Trace


 

No comments:

Post a Comment