Wednesday 25 January 2023

GET scrapping with LUCKYfinding Foundations! ~ Amanda

 Hello to our Scrapping Clearly fans!


Whilst I love art journals and tags, I started my crafty journey as a Scrapbooker. My go-to will always be creating scrap pages.

Last year, Kylie released LUCKYfindings Foundation paper kits - AH-mazing designs printed on all different papers. 

I have made a few different arty projects with Foundation kits, but today I am sharing the scrapbook pages I have made. LUCKYfindings Foundation kits are the perfect start to a scrapbook page, and such a great way to add layers and interest.


New page to share today: "Forever" - created with Typo Market








"Last photos with Lulu" - created with Atelier



"Goodbye" - created with Sweet Kiwi



"The best day" - created with Aubergine Dream




"Splendid" and "Kiwi kids" - created with  Bursted Oceania





"All Snug" -  created with Aged Vine.



Have you got some LUCKYfindings Foundations? Time to get cracking and create some Scrapbook layouts today!

Amanda




1 comment:

  1. Absolutely amazing Amanda these layouts are brilliant ! I love that these packs can be used for any craft project!

    ReplyDelete