Saturday 13 August 2022

Play the Hand created by Tracey Thorne

 Have you heard about the new release product by LuckyFindings and exclusive to Scrapping Clearly

 OMGosh - 30 different foundation packs to choose from with amazing designs on different substrates. These packs are just amazing - I have got to play with two of the packs so far - Bubbalicious & Sherbet. I am just about to crack open and create with Breezy Vista. These packs fill the gap for many Arty creatives from mixed media, card, scrapbooking, journalling and collage fields - they are a great starting point to get your creative energy inspired.

Today I wanted to share with you a scrapbooking layout I have created using the Bubbalicious foundations in conjunction with Prima Finnabair moulds

I have started by adding watercolour to the page by adding some Avery Elle Cherry to plastic and kissing the page. I have then used a fine paint brush and added splatters of the same colour.

I have torn strips from the design paper, rice paper marks and glued them down across the page. I have then sewn over these in the center of each one. 

The photo was mounted on base one of the bubbalicious foundations range and then mounted on black cardstock.

The frames were prepared by painting black. I have then used Prima Art Alchemy Wax in silver and rubbed over them generously to have the intricacies stand out. Pattern Vellum from the Bubbalicious range was then cut and adhered to the back of the frames. I have then cut out a few of the stamps from the Bubbalicious rice paper stamps sheet. These were adhered to the top of the vellum. 

 

After working out placement of all the elements and before adhering I went through and stamped in different places with Adirondack black ink and a few background Prima stamps. 

 

I finished the page by typing out the quote and mixing it with some chipboard alphas. The final touch was to sew a border around the outer edge. 



I can't wait to create with a more of these Lucky Findings Foundation packs - they are amazing and so versatile. They are exclusive to Scrapping Clearly so go check them out as they are being slowly released over the coming days. 
Thanks for popping by - Have a fantastic weekend.






1 comment: