Thursday 1 August 2019

Choose Happy - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using various goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store


For my base I've used a sheet of white cardstock. I added some background colour using Prima Watercolor Confections and a painting with plastic technique underneath in the area my photo. You can see how I have layered the different colours one at a time - making sure each layer is dry before adding the next. 



I loved the background so much I wanted to keep it as a feature of the page so I kept embellishments minimal and just added delicate diecuts around my photo. If you are anything like me you would have many metal dies that you dont use nearly as much as you should so I got a few out and did lots of diecutting with white cardstock. If they are sitting on my desk then I will use them! 


I also added some glass elements, metal embellishments, flowers and Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane stickers.
 




Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment