Friday 11 September 2015

September Moodboard Kim Kendell

 Hello everyone welcome to my moodboard challenge post today i am sharing a layout I have created using some amazing products from Scrapping Clearly's amazing shop using the beautiful Life Emporium range from Teresa Collins, chipboard from Your Creative Wings and Dylusions Paint.

I have used the colours in the moodboard to create my layout.


I just love the Your creative wings chipboard and it accepts the colour so well and remains firm


I have used the amazing pack for cork embellishments to make my title this product from the Lifes emporium range is just amazing


and here is the amazing moodboard

 

the mood board is awesome this month and I look forward to seeing your creations.
Thank you for stopping by Kim Kendell.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment